ICON is currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and capable CFD/Aerodynamics professional based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Working with motorsport and automotive clients to formulate long and short-term solutions for CFD simulation workflows
- Perform support tasks for clients (aerodynamic analysis, problem solving)
- Presentation of updates and software enhancements to clients
- Geometry preparation and mesh generation
- Analysis and assessment of simulation results
- Comparison of simulation and experimental results
- Development, recording and reporting of best practices as required
- Delivery of consultancy projects
Experience in the automotive or motorsport industry would be an advantage. Strong interpersonal skills are essential. You will be able to work autonomously, managing your own workload and project deadlines and work as part of a team.
- Graduate education in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering, Mathematical or Physical modelling or a closely related discipline
- Knowledge of Aerodynamics, Aeroacoustics and Thermal principles
- Knowledge of and numerical methods
- Open Source and/or proprietary CFD software expertise
- Capability to routinely deliver high quality work on time and to customer requirements
- CAD – 3D Modelling, Meshing and Postprocessing experience
- User knowledge of Linux and Shell scripting
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, JAVA, C ++) will be considered as an advantage
- Communication skills in English, Czech and German would be an advantage
An attractive salary and benefits package are on offer for the right candidates.
Authorisation to work in the EU is required.
ICON is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for the position please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields