Consulting CFD Engineer
Location: Paris Area
Contract Type: Permanent
For over thirty years, ICON has been delivering independent and confidential CFD services and software to industry. ICON, together with its regional partners, employs over 100 expert CAE specialists within a Group covering the U.S., Europe and Asia. Over 65% of the top 20 automotive OEMs have employed ICON software or services in the past 5 years.
ICON is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and capable Consulting CFD Engineer to join our team.
- Serve as a key point-of-contact for customers
- Proactive delivery of support
- Proactive interaction with customers to ensure client satisfaction
- Work closely with customers to resolve complex technical issues
- Identify and communicate simulation requirements and results
- Ability to deliver high-quality work in accordance with strict deadlines
- Improve product performance
- Drive excellence through quality
- MSc Aerospace Engineer (or equivalent)
- 3 to 5 years experience in technical support roles, ideally within the CFD industry
- Highly compressible transonic and supersonic flow modelling experience
- Technical CFD support roles, ideally within the aerospace industry
- Effective problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly customer-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- French speaker with strong verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- iconCFD and/or OpenFOAM experience
- CAD capabilities (CATIA, ANSA)
ICON is an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV and covering letter (max. file size 10Mb) to:
To apply for the position please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields