Computational Fluid Dynamics for Outdoor Dispersion
Fast, accurate prediction of outdoor dispersion is essential to planning civil and military services response to potential public health and safety events. iconCFD applications allow you to do this better, faster, cheaper and easier so have significant commercial, civil and governmental value. Traditional, costly and lengthy wind tunnel scale model testing will simply not be appropriate to these situations.
What Outdoor Dispersion applications are served?
- Fast, accurate tool to predict airborne contaminant geographical travel
- Civil safety analysis – create possible urban environment/city scale scenarios to help prepare civil protection
- Investigation of building infiltration scenarios
- Lagrangian particle tracking (LPT) and species models coupled with wind flow predictions and behaviour
- The potential impact of wind, rain, etc in the scenario
- Investigation of potential Outdoor Airborne Transmission of contaminants such as coronaviruses (COVID-19) and spread through outdoor routes
- Atrium, tunnel, car park and subway station modelling
In addition to CFD software, we also provide CFD consulting, CFD training and CFD support services to help you resolve problems and increase independent capability.
As a leader in the delivery of unlimited CFD simulation for industry, ICON can help you deliver measurable improvements to your outdoor dispersion modelling. Our mission is also to make CFD less complex and less expensive for you to use. With over 30 years’ industry experience and expertise, you can certainly trust ICON to deliver.
Why not find out more?
In summary, ICON is the global expert and proven best choice for outdoor dispersion modelling applications. We offer a viable alternative to the big software conglomerates that gives you more accuracy, more speed, more flexibility, greater capacity and lower costs. Get in touch and find out more.
Our on-premise and cloud-based CFD products and expert services deliver significant operational, commercial and competitive benefits for clients:
On-premise and cloud-based CFD products and expert services deliver significant operational, commercial and competitive advantages – fast, accurate, flexible, scalable and at substantially lower cost than the big software vendors and conglomerates.
- Global presence; offices in the UK/Europe, Americas and Asia
- 200+ people in broader group; 100+ of whom are CFD/CAE specialists
- The pioneers of unlimited, open source CFD technology for industry
- ICON engineers fully integrated into customers’ working environments
- A globally trusted, expert engineering partner to industry for over 30 years