Computational Fluid Dynamics for aerospace Climatization
ICON aerospace climatization cfd modelling provides design engineers with better, faster, cheaper and easier means of evaluation and performance improvement. With unlimited HPC-cores, parallel runs and CFD users, it will help you make significant savings in both time and money. It also enables unrestricted exploration of ideas and possibilities even involving complex, multi-physics solutions.
For over 30 years, ICON Aerospace Climatization CFD has been a trusted, proven option in the aerospace industry. Some of the world’s largest Aeronautical manufacturers and governmental organisations have already discovered the competitive advantage they can achieve.
The big difference is also that we are engineers first, not just expert coders with exceptional software. ICON engineers are fully integrated into the working environment of businesses through on-site support activities. This ensures that a broad knowledge of the technical objective of the analyses is also supported by experience of how new designs will be integrated within the aircraft development process as a whole. Not every CFD software provider is willing or able to do this.
Where can ICON aerospace climatization cfd help you achieve improvements?
- Investigation of Airborne Transmission and Aerosol Dispersion in aircraft cabins
- Design and simulation for full aircraft programmes
- Full cabin simulations including double-deck aircraft
- Cockpit simulations
- Flight and cabin crew rest compartments
- Air mixing units – age of air, air change effectiveness
- HVAC ducting and air outlets simulation
- Ram air channels (e.g. Ram air inlets and outlets, emergency Ram air inlets)
- Cargo compartments
- Riser ducting
- AGU/Pack bay ventilation
- Supplemental cooling system ventilation
- AGU/Pack outlet duct optimisation
- Wing slat anti-ice
- Smoke/fire simulation smoke detection
- Muffer simulation
- Temperature control
- Mock-up testing and validation
- Predicted Mean Vote (PMV) / Predicted Percentage of Dissatisfied (PPD)
In particular, iconCFD® software provides designers with a fast, accurate tool to assess and improve HVAC design and performance to ensure passenger comfort and air quality in various environmental operating conditions. It will also allow fast investigation of seating layouts (economy, business, etc) for design customisation for different airline requirements.
We also provide CFD consulting, CFD training and CFD support services to help you resolve problems and increase independent capability.
Why not find out more?
In summary, ICON is a global CFD expert and the preferred option for many companies. With CFD options that give you more accuracy, more speed, more flexibility, greater capacity and lower costs, it’s worth contacting us for more details.
Our on-premise and cloud-based CFD products and expert services deliver significant operational, commercial and competitive benefits for clients:
On-premise and cloud-based CFD products and expert services deliver significant operational, commercial and competitive advantages – fast, accurate, flexible, scalable and at substantially lower cost than the big software vendors and conglomerates.
- Global presence; offices in the UK/Europe, Americas and Asia
- 200+ people in broader group; 100+ of whom are CFD/CAE specialists
- The pioneers of unlimited, open source CFD technology for industry
- ICON engineers fully integrated into customers’ working environments
- A globally trusted, expert engineering partner to industry for over 30 years