ICON’s on-premise and cloud-based Aerospace CFD/CAE software products and expert services deliver remarkable operational, commercial and competitive advantages. Better, faster, significantly cheaper than the big software conglomerates and easier – so why pay more?
More sustainable, safer aviation and better performance at lower cost are the primary drivers of today’s aerospace design and development. Not only is it about keeping up but how to stay ahead. ICON can help you achieve these objectives.
Why does the aerospace industry choose ICON?
- A preferred supplier to world-leading Aeronautical manufacturers and Governmental space organisations over the last 20 years
- We don’t push or lock you into expensive products like big software vendors
- Extensive aerospace industry experience; we understand the applications and issues involved and provide an industrial best practice
- Expertise; ICON developed the first, industry-robust open source CFD process
- Software that’s accurate and of the quality to achieve certified compliance
- Enables greater agility and faster response to change
- Huge savings on costs – operations, design, wind-tunnel/testing, prototyping, etc
What can you expect?
- Aerodynamic, Aero-acoustic and Thermal simulations with proven, unrivalled accuracy
- Rock-solid robustness and rapid turn-around times
- Fully-automated end-to-end workflow for all applications ready for instant deployment in industrial environments
- Automated design optimisation using matured one-shot adjoint method and integrated DoE methods
What applications are served?
Applications for our aerospace CFD software products and services include:
• 1D/3D thermo-fluid model coupling • Aero-acoustics analysis • AGU/Pack Bay ventilation • AGU/Pack outlet duct optimisation • Air outlets simulation • Aircraft external aerodynamics • Automatic duct optimisation • Cabin Ventilation • Cargo bay ventilation • Fluid-structure model coupling • Ice accretion simulation methods development • Mixing Units and related systems • Mock-up testing and comparison • Muffler simulation • Ram Air Systems (RAI, RAO, Full system simulation, ERAI) • Recirculation fan modelling • Riser ducting simulation • Smoke/Fire simulation • Supplemental cooling system bay ventilation • Topology and shape optimisation • Wing slat anti-ice • Wing ventilation
We also provide CFD consulting, CFD training and CFD support services to help you resolve problems and increase independent capability.
Why not find out more?
In summary, ICON is a global expert and proven best choice for computational fluid dynamics engineering applications. We offer a viable alternative to the big software conglomerates that gives you more accuracy, more speed, more flexibility, greater capacity and lower costs.
On-premise and cloud-based CFD products and expert services deliver significant operational, commercial and competitive advantages – fast, accurate, flexible, scalable and at substantially lower cost than the big software vendors and conglomerates.
- Global presence; offices in the UK/Europe, Americas and Asia
- 200+ people in broader group; 100+ of whom are CFD/CAE specialists
- The pioneers of unlimited, open source CFD technology for industry
- ICON engineers fully integrated into customers’ working environments
- A globally trusted, expert engineering partner to industry for over 30 years
If you would like more information or to talk to one of our experts, please contact us
World leading clients that trusted ICON